Dr. Wszolek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zbigniew Wszolek, MD is a electrodiagnostician in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Wszolek completed a residency at University of Nebraska Medical Center. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wszolek is board certified in Neurology.
- Academy Of Medicine Ludwika Rydgiera, Medical School — 2005
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wszolek?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zbigniew Wszolek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wszolek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wszolek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wszolek frequently treats Tremor, Dystonia, and Parkinson's Disease.
Dr. Wszolek's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Mayo Clinic Hospital in Florida4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 (904) 953-2000