Call (202) 810-1455 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Zayd Eldadah, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Reston, VA. Dr. Eldadah completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Med. He currently practices at MedStar Heart Institute and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eldadah is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- John Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital
- John Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eldadah?
He is extremely kind and understanding, and he respects his patients. He remembers his patients and he keeps up with medical records that are sent to his office, even when he isn’t asked. I’ve had lots of bad doctors but he has been absolutely amazing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eldadah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zayd Eldadah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eldadah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eldadah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eldadah frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Eldadah's office is located at 1800 Town Center Dr Ste 215, Reston, VA 20190. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eldadah speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center