Dr. Zarmen Israelian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Israelian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Zarmen Israelian, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Israelian completed a residency at U Med Ctr-U Nev. He currently practices at Bina and Khorsandi Mds and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Iran University of Medical Sciences / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- U Med Ctr-U Nev, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Metrowest Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bina and Khorsandi Mds
Ioana Bina MD801 S Chevy Chase Dr Ste 102, Glendale, CA 91205 Existing Patients: (818) 265-2242
Adventist Health Physicians Network544 N Glendale Ave Ste B, Glendale, CA 91206 Existing Patients: (818) 265-2242
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Israelian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Israelian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Israelian frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Diabetes Type 2, and Hypothyroidism.
Dr. Israelian's office is located at 801 S Chevy Chase Dr Ste 102, Glendale, CA 91205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Israelian speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Israelian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center