Dr. Nestelbaum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Nestelbaum completed a residency at Mt Sinai Med Center Ny. He currently practices at Newton Square Health Center PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Nestelbaum is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Ny State Psychiatric Institute Ny, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt Sinai Med Center Ny, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University Med Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Network Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nestelbaum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nestelbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nestelbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nestelbaum frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Nestelbaum's office is located at 338 Highland St, Worcester, MA 01602. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.