Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Zakwan Mahjoub, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rochester Hills, MI. Dr. Mahjoub completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Dr. Mahjoub and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mahjoub is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Wayne State University Detroit Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Englewood Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Englewood Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Principal Financial Group
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Mahjoub811 South Blvd E Ste 105, Rochester Hills, MI 48307 Existing Patients: (248) 710-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahjoub?
Dr Mahjoub is my heart doctor he is very knowledgeable. he is pleasant and to the point.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mahjoub frequently treats Mitral Valve Prolapse, Heart Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Mahjoub's office is located at 811 South Blvd E Ste 105, Rochester Hills, MI 48307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mahjoub speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mahjoub has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy