Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Zaid Kasmikha, DO is a cardiology specialist in Rochester, MI. Dr. Kasmikha completed a residency at Providence Hospital. He currently practices at Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kasmikha is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St John Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Providence Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital1101 W University Dr, Rochester, MI 48307 Existing Patients: (248) 923-2002
Eastlake Cardiovascular PC
Eastlake Cardiovascular PC24211 Little Mack Ave, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080 Existing Patients: (586) 498-0440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasmikha?
Honestly the best doctor around. He takes the time to listen and is very passionate about providing quality care to his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kasmikha frequently treats Endocarditis, Stress Test, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Kasmikha's office is located at 1101 W University Dr, Rochester, MI 48307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kasmikha speaks Arabic, Chaldean, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kasmikha has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Ascension Saint John Hospital