Dr. Zahi Nassoura, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Nassoura completed a residency at Ny Med College Affl Hosps. He currently practices at San Fernando Valley Vascular Group and is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nassoura is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
San Fernando Valley Vascular Group
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Ny Med College Affl Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Ny Med College Affl Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- NY Med Coll Affl Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nassoura?
I consider Dr. Nassoura a true life-saver. A routine X-ray of my back, then a CT Scan of my abdomen revealed a large aneurysm in the main splenic artery leading to, and close to, my spleen. It was located in a particularly difficult, convoluted ("tortuous"), part of the artery. A consultation with two other very reputable vascular surgeons gave me a strong indication that the preferred method of treating the aneurysm with a stent and "coils" might not be successful because of the challenging location. If the procedure cut off the ability of the spenic artery to nourish the spleen, and lesser blood vessels did not take over, the spleen would become painful and die, necessitating major surgery to remove my otherwise healthy spleen (an important part of the immune system). The whole possibility/probability was frightening. Dr. Nassoura approached my problem with confidence and expertise, and although "one of his most difficult", with complete success! He is the best!
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center