Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258, and for other questions, call (816) 221-6750.
Dr. Zafir Hawa, MD
New Patient(314) 944-6047
Dr. Zafir Hawa, MD is a cardiology specialist in North Kansas City, MO. He currently practices at Meritas Health Cardiology and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hawa is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Meritas Health Cardiology
Meritas Health Cardiology2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116 Call
- University Of Pittsburgh|Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ Of Bombay, Seth Gorbandas Sun, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hawa?
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Excelsior Springs Hospital
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hawa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zafir Hawa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hawa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hawa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hawa frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hawa's office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.