Dr. Zafer Yildirim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yildirim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Zafer Yildirim, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Longview, WA. Dr. Yildirim completed a residency at Spectrum Hlth. He currently practices at Longview Surgical Group and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center. Dr. Yildirim is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- U Vt, Fellowship Hospital
- St Johns Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Spectrum Hlth, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Spectrum Hlth, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Haceteppe U Fac Med, Ankara, Medical School — 1989
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Longview Surgical Group1615 Delaware St Ste 200, Longview, WA 98632 Existing Patients: (360) 414-7878
Peacehealth Medical Group
Peacehealth St. John Medical Center1615 Delaware St, Longview, WA 98632 Existing Patients: (360) 414-7878
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yildirim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yildirim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yildirim frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Yildirim's office is located at 1615 Delaware St Ste 200, Longview, WA 98632. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yildirim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center