Dr. Zafar Malik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malik's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Zafar Malik, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Boonsboro, MD. Dr. Malik completed a residency at Blodget Hospital Mich State University. He currently practices at Malik Qadir & Ali Mds and is affiliated with Meritus Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Blodget Hospital Mich State University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- St Marys Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Malik Qadir & Ali Mds
Malik and Qadir20311 Lappans Rd Ste 100, Boonsboro, MD 21713 Existing Patients: (301) 432-8470
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malik?
He is a great physician with in depth knowledge of medicine. I have always responded well with his medication
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malik frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Arthritis of the Elbow, and Osteoarthritis of Shoulder.
Dr. Malik's office is located at 20311 Lappans Rd Ste 100, Boonsboro, MD 21713. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malik speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Malik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Meritus Medical Center