Dr. Zachary Kramer, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. He currently practices at Lipson Cancer & Blood Center and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Hematology.
Lipson Cancer & Blood Center
Lipson Cancer & Blood Center1425 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY 14621 Existing Patients: (585) 922-4020
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Dr. Kramer is a very knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor with an excellent bedside manner. He keeps the patient informed each step of the way. I highly recommend Dr. Kramer and the staff at Lipson.
- Rochester General Hospital