Dr. Zachary Kramer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kramer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Zachary Kramer, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. He currently practices at Lipson Cancer & Blood Center and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Hematology.
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Dr. Kramer is a kind and compassionate Doctor. I had him many years ago when diagnosed for a rare bone marrow disorder. He is very well regarded in the Medical field and his patients are treated with respect. I had a good experience with him though needed to move on to a different Doctor for another perspective.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 1425 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY 14621. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kramer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rochester General Hospital