Dr. Gleeson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zachary Gleeson, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Albion, MI. Dr. Gleeson completed a residency at Michigan State University Psychiatry Residency. He currently practices at Neurodiversity pllc and is affiliated with Henry Ford Allegiance Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gleeson is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Michigan State University Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Michigan State University Psychiatry Residency, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Sparrow Hospital Lansing Mi, Internship Hospital — 2012
- MSU College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Priority Health
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gleeson?
Dr. Gleeson treated my daughter and my sister's son. He is amazing and very knowledgeable! He is great with kids and adults alike! The telehealth visit was very easy to set up (just in our phones or computer). If your kids struggle with ADHD or any other mental, reach out to him. I HIGHLY recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zachary Gleeson, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gleeson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gleeson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gleeson frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Gleeson's office is located at 6813 Calhoun Rd, Albion, MI 49224. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Neurodiversity pllc6813 Calhoun Rd, Albion, MI 49224 (517) 680-4559
Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Henry Ford Allegiance Health Center - East Michigan3235 E Michigan Ave, Jackson, MI 49202 (517) 205-4075