Dr. Zachary Gleeson, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gleeson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Zachary Gleeson, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Albion, MI. Dr. Gleeson completed a residency at Michigan State University Psychiatry Residency. He currently practices at Neurodiversity pllc and is affiliated with Henry Ford Allegiance Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gleeson is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Michigan State University Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Michigan State University Psychiatry Residency, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Sparrow Hospital Lansing Mi, Internship Hospital — 2012
- MSU College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Priority Health
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurodiversity pllc6813 Calhoun Rd, Albion, MI 49224 Existing Patients: (517) 680-4559
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gleeson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gleeson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gleeson frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Gleeson's office is located at 6813 Calhoun Rd, Albion, MI 49224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gleeson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health