Dr. Zachary Rattner, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Rattner completed a residency at Yale Med Sch. He currently practices at Southern California Vein Care and is affiliated with Paradise Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Southern California Vein Care
Southern California Vein Care995 Gateway Center Way Ste 207, San Diego, CA 92102 (619) 263-9729
- Yale Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Johns Hopkin U, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Yale Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rattner?
This is the nicest man EVER. The fact that he is a surgeon and NOT consumed with pride and arrogance absolutely amazes me. Look no further if you need his speciality, you can not (easily) find a Christian with a mantel of humility on his life. He has the heart of a servant and even his marvelously helpful staff ALL love and adore him. Don't bother being nervous about anything you have to face. You read the reviews and did your homework, now you can 'be anxious for nothing'. From the 1st visit onwards your experience will be pleasant and exceptional. How could it not be when Jesus is holding the scalpel. Jesus know what pain really is, and He has positioned one of his sons to be the surgeon servant that you need. So run on in and persuade and obtain the title of Survivor. Dr. Rather will have your back as you conquer whatever! Ask him, he might even be willing to pray OUT LOUD for you before he operates. And don't forget to pray for him every day. I now do.
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista