Dr. Zachary Hamby, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Evansville, IN. Dr. Hamby completed a residency at Atlanta Med Center. He currently practices at Tri-State Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamby is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
West Side Office5625 Pearl Dr Ste 101, Evansville, IN 47712 (812) 474-3800
Tri-State Orthopaedics225 CROSSLAKE DR, Evansville, IN 47715 (812) 477-1558
- Orthopedic Research of VA, Fellowship Hospital
- Atlanta Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamby?
Great experience with this doctor. All questions were answered quickly and the surgery was explained in detail. Surgery went very well. After surgery (follow up visit) He was patient in answering my questions.
- Deaconess Hospital
- St. Vincent Evansville