Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Zacharia Facaros, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Facaros completed a residency at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Tatar Podiatry Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Facaros is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Assistant Professor - University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Other Education — 2020
- Clinical Associate Professor - Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Other Education — 2018
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Franklin and Marshall, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Horizon Health Care
- Independence Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tatar Podiatry Group5701 Centre Ave Ste L1, Pittsburgh, PA 15206 Existing Patients: (412) 361-3668
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Facaros?
This miracle man took my poor foot and reconstructed it and made it new!! Bless him and his whole family as he has made my quality of life Soooooo much better. Thank you doctor as I can enjoy all my chicken and grandchildren again!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Facaros has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Facaros frequently treats Ankle Sprains and Strains, Bunion, and Hammer Toe.
Dr. Facaros' office is located at 5701 Centre Ave Ste L1, Pittsburgh, PA 15206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Facaros speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.