Dr. Zabihullah Wardak, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Wardak completed a residency at Ut Southwestern Medical Center, Radiation Oncology. He currently practices at UT SOUTHWESTERN MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wardak is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center Radiation Oncology2280 INWOOD RD, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8525
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center, Radiation Oncology, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Allegheny General Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2012
- SUNY Health Science Center Syracuse, Medical School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- Parkland Community Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wardak?
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health And Hospital System
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital