Dr. Yvette Figueroa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Figueroa's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Yvette Figueroa, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Figueroa completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus. She currently practices at Carolina Partners in Mental HealthCare, PLLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1991
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Partners in Mental HealthCare, PLLC
The Neuropsychiatric Clinic At Carolina1011 DRESSER CT, Raleigh, NC 27609 Existing Patients: (919) 792-3940
Easter Seals United Cerebral Palsy
Easter Seals United Cerebral Palsy3801 Lake Boone Trl Ste 150, Raleigh, NC 27607 Existing Patients: (919) 865-8710
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Figueroa?
Dr Figueroa saw my son several years ago now, and she was the first person to fully and completely listen to him and to me— and she made the correct diagnosis at age 12 of a genetic disorder he had had since birth that no one else had diagnosed. I have since then always been grateful to her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Figueroa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Figueroa frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Autism, and Developmental Disorders.
Dr. Figueroa's office is located at 1011 DRESSER CT, Raleigh, NC 27609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Figueroa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.