Dr. Gurevich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yuriy Gurevich, DO is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Suffern, NY. Dr. Gurevich completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at Rockland Endocrine & Diabetes Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 2004
- New York Osteopathic Medicine - New York, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gurevich?
Took time to explain and was very detail. Did not rush and exhibited care and compassion. Thought ful and knowledgeable. Good doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yuriy Gurevich, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gurevich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gurevich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gurevich frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Thyroid Disorders, and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring.
Dr. Gurevich's office is located at 156 Route 59 Ste C1, Suffern, NY 10901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.