Dr. Yuri Pride, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pride's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Yuri Pride, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Pride completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center-Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at CARDIOVASCULAR GRP and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pride is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pride?
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center-Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center-Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center-Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of New Hampshire, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pride accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pride frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Pride's office is located at 755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pride has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett