Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (805) 467-1736.
Dr. Yuliya Krokhaleva, MD
New Patient(805) 467-1736
Dr. Yuliya Krokhaleva, MD is a cardiology specialist in Westlake Village, CA. Dr. Krokhaleva completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo. She currently practices at UCLA Health Westlake Village Primary & Specialty Care and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krokhaleva is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- SUNY Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 2003
- First Leningrad Med Inst, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krokhaleva?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krokhaleva has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yuliya Krokhaleva, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krokhaleva's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krokhaleva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krokhaleva frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Krokhaleva's office is located at 1250 La Venta Dr Ste 211, Westlake Village, CA 91361. Find other locations and directions.