Dr. Zak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yulia Zak, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Zak completed a residency at Stanford University Medical Center. She currently practices at STANFORD HOSPITAL AND CLINICS and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zak is board certified in General Surgery.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Stanford University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Stanford Hospital and Clinics300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305 Existing Patients: (650) 723-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yulia Zak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zak frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Hernia Repair, and Incisional Hernia.
Dr. Zak's office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zak speaks Russian, Ukrainian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital