Dr. Yuexian Shi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Yuexian Shi, MD is a acupuncturist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Shi completed a residency at Xiang Ya Hosp/Hunan Med U. He currently practices at Dr Shi Acupuncture Center and is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Henan College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Other Education — 2000
- Second Military Medical University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Xiang Ya Hosp/Hunan Med U, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Xiang Ya Hosp/Hunan Med U, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Beijing Medical University, Medical School — 1984
- Beijing Medical University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shi?
Really good and personal service we really recomend
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shi frequently treats Acupuncture, Anxiety Attack, and Arthritis.
Dr. Shi's office is located at 3308 Ne 34th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shi speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Broward Health Coral Springs