Dr. Yuan Fan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Yuan Fan, MD is a neurology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Fan completed a residency at University of Chicago Medical Center. He currently practices at Cmc Infectious Diseasedermatology and is affiliated with Atrium Health Union. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fan is board certified in Epilepsy.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Weiss Meml Hosp-U Chicago Pritzker, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship-Baylor College Of Medicine, Other Education — 2008
- Baylor University, Medical School — 2005
- Phd-Baylor College Of Medicine, Other Education — 2005
- Jinan University Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Guangzhou Medical University, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fan frequently treats Epilepsy, EEG (Electroencephalogram), and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Fan's office is located at 1437 Scott Ave, Charlotte, NC 28203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fan speaks Chinese, Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Union
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital