Dr. Yu-Pei Hu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Yu-Pei Hu, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Hu completed a residency at Duke Univ Med Ctr, Psychiatry. She currently practices at Remède Therapy. Dr. Hu is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Psychiatry, Residency Hospital — 2016
- MPH, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Other Education — 2010
- National Yang-Ming University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Remède Therapy900 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (618) 658-3652
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hu?
Dr. Hu is a skillful doctor and lovely human being. She often went out of her way to ensure my treatment with her was a successful one. She always spoke thoughtfully and cared for me with compassion. I'd certainly recommend her to a friend or family member of mine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hu frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Dr. Hu's office is located at 900 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hu speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.