Dr. Yousaf Ali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ali's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Yousaf Ali, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Park Ridge Hospital - St Marys Campus. He currently practices at Strong Memorial Hosp and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Park Ridge Hospital - St Marys Campus, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Park Ridge Hospital - St Marys Campus, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Strong Memorial Hosp
Strong Memorial Hospital601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 275-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Low Blood Oxygen Level, Hyperkalemia, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ali has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital