Dr. Youngsoo Cho, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Cho completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Arizona Cardiology Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cho is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Arizona Cardiology Group
Main Office340 E Palm Ln # A-175, Phoenix, AZ 85004 Existing Patients: (602) 386-1100
Arizona Cardiology Group1988 E Baseline Rd Ste 101, Tempe, AZ 85283 Existing Patients: (602) 386-1100
Arizona Oncology - Goodyear13555 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 206, Goodyear, AZ 85395 Existing Patients: (602) 386-1100
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cho?
Dr. Cho is a wonderful, caring and brilliant Cardiologist! I am honored to have him as my cardiologist. He is extremely professional and understanding about his patients problems.