Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (858) 437-9988, and for other questions, call (760) 743-0546.
Dr. Young Lee, MD
New Patient(760) 456-9916
Dr. Young Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Escondido, CA. He currently practices at Arch Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of California, Irvine, Fellowship Hospital
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- Covered California
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- HealthSmart Preferred
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- Sharp Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr.did my 2stents 1year ago and I have had no problems since I am very happy with him
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Young Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1955 Citracado Pkwy Ste 300, Escondido, CA 92029. Find other locations and directions.