Dr. Young-Ho Oh, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Southbridge, MA. Dr. Oh completed a residency at Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine. He currently practices at Harrington Physician Services and is affiliated with Harrington Hospital (Southbridge). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oh is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Harrington Physician Services
Harrington Physician Services94 South St, Southbridge, MA 01550 Existing Patients: (508) 764-2772
- Nyu/Hosp For Join Dis, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oh?
Dr. Oh was great! He took the time to answer my questions, explain my x-rays and suggest what can be done to help with my various orthopedic challenges. His medical assistant, George, was professional and kind and Laura, who took my x-rays, was also very thoughtful and knowledgeable. I am so thankful to have found this office!
- Harrington Hospital (Southbridge)