Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hahn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Young Hahn, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Elmhurst, NY. Dr. Hahn completed a residency at North Shore U Hosp. He currently practices at Elmhurst Pediatric & Multi-specialty. Dr. Hahn is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- North Shore U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Montefiore Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Seoul Natl U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Seoul Natl U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Coll Med Seoul Natl U, Medical School — 1967
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Elmhurst Pediatric & Multi-specialty8806 55th Ave Fl 2, Elmhurst, NY 11373 Existing Patients: (718) 271-9730
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hahn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hahn frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Eye Infections, and Retina Diseases.
Dr. Hahn's office is located at 8806 55th Ave Fl 2, Elmhurst, NY 11373. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hahn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.