Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Young Kim, MD is a oncology specialist in Stoneham, MA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital. He currently practices at Health Care At Home and is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of California Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Beth Israel Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Health Care At Home41 Montvale Ave, Stoneham, MA 02180 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Amazing Dr. and easy to talk to .Dr Young made every apt and surgery less stressful . He is caring with all he does and gets back to you right away . I am thankful that I had Dr Young as a Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Young Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Uterine Cancer, and Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 41 Montvale Ave, Stoneham, MA 02180. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center