Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Yoshio Inoue, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Everett, WA. Dr. Inoue completed a residency at University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Baltimore. He currently practices at Seattle Integrative Oncology and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Inoue is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Fred Hutchinson Canc Rsch Ctr/University WA, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 2006
- UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND AT BALTIMORE / PROFESSIONAL SCHOOLS, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Inoue?
He has been excellent in traveling thru the colon cancer journey with answering questions , taking the time to make sure that we understand all the factors involved and calming with the anxiety that come with all the waiting between all the different modalities involved. He also is quick to make referrals when needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Inoue specializes in Pancreatic Neoplasms. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Inoue frequently treats the following conditions: Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Esophageal Cancer. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Inoue's office is located at 1717 13th St, Everett, WA 98201. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Inoue is able to speak Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yoshio Inoue, MD is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital and Providence Regional Medical Center Everett.
Yes, Dr. Yoshio Inoue, MD holds board certifications in Medical Oncology and Oncology.
Dr. Inoue has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Whidbeyhealth Medical Center
Seattle Integrative Oncology
Providence Regional Cancer Partnership - Everett1717 13th St, Everett, WA 98201 (425) 297-5500