Dr. Yoshifumi Naka, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Naka completed a residency at Osaka University,Japan. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Columbia University Medical Center Surgery
Milstein Hospital Building177 Fort Washington Ave # 7-435, New York, NY 10032 (212) 305-0828
- Osaka University Med School, Medical School
- Osaka University,Japan, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naka?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center