Dr. Yoseph Shalev, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shalev's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Yoseph Shalev, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Shalev completed a residency at Sinai Samaritan Med Center. He currently practices at Aurora General & Vascular Surgery and is affiliated with Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shalev is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sinai Samaritan Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Hadassah Medical School, The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem, Medical School — 1973
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shalev?
Excellent surgeon! Dr. Shalev operated two of my brothers successfully. Both of them are doing well and we thank him dearly for not only his professional skills but also his kindness and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shalev accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shalev frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shalev's office is located at 1218 W Kilbourn Ave Ste 511, Milwaukee, WI 53233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shalev speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shalev has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora General & Vascular Surgery
Aurora Specialty Clinics General and Vascular Surgery-asmc Pob1218 W Kilbourn Ave Ste 511, Milwaukee, WI 53233 (414) 219-5080