Dr. Unguru has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yoram Unguru, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Unguru completed a residency at Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Unguru is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Children's National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Israel Tech Inst, Haifa, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore2401 W Belvedere Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215 Existing Patients: (410) 601-5864
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Unguru?
Outstanding doctor!!! He connected with my son instantly and knew how to handle his condition. As a parent, he frequently answers questions for my wife and is always available. We have been delighted with his level of compassion and health service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yoram Unguru, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Unguru's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Unguru accepts your insurance.
Dr. Unguru frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Anemia, and Thalassemia.
Dr. Unguru's office is located at 2401 W Belvedere Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore