Dr. Ying Cao, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Cao completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. She currently practices at Sutter Pacific Medical Group and is affiliated with El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cao is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Sutter Pacific Medical Group
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation Department of Pediatrics3883 Airway Dr Ste 120, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Existing Patients: (707) 521-8966
- Baylor University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Texas-M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Other Education — 2006
- Nanjing Medical University, Medical School — 1999
- Nanjing Medical University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cao?
She really listened to my concerns and was able to customize the regime just for me. She has a warm personality, treats the whole patient, not just the disease. I would highly recommend her skills and knowledge.
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- O'Connor Hospital
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital