Dr. Ying Cao, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cao's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ying Cao, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Cao completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. She currently practices at Sutter Pacific Medical Group and is affiliated with El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cao is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Texas-M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Other Education — 2006
- Nanjing Medical University, Medical School — 1999
- Nanjing Medical University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sutter Pacific Medical Group
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation Department of Pediatrics3883 Airway Dr Ste 120, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Existing Patients: (707) 521-8966
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cao?
Dr. Cao is, firstly, a very nice person. She is empathic, attentive, and conciencious. She remembers things said, or just mentioned, years ago. She listens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cao frequently treats Anemia, Asthma, and Myeloma.
Dr. Cao's office is located at 3883 Airway Dr Ste 120, Santa Rosa, CA 95403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cao speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- O'Connor Hospital
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital