Dr. Wu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yin Wu, MD is a hematology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Wu completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She currently practices at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wu is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore2401 W Belvedere Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215 Existing Patients: (410) 601-0800
Metropolitan Int Medcn Assoc
Peter N Kaufman MD5616 SHIELDS DR, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (301) 897-5522
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yin Wu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wu frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Wu's office is located at 2401 W Belvedere Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore