Dr. Eugene Shildkrot, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shildkrot's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eugene Shildkrot, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Shildkrot completed a residency at Kresge Eye Inst Wayne State University Sch Med. He currently practices at West Complex Eye Clinic and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shildkrot is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Kresge Eye Inst Wayne State University Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shildkrot?
I can't recommend a more highly specialized Ophthalmologist. My surgery for a torn and detached retina performed at 11pm went beautifully and the aftercare well explained and followed closely by Dr Shildkrot and his staff. The Ophthalmology department at the university is excellent...therefore also very busy and often emergencies come up, so that accounts for the long wait times, but I never felt rushed once it was "my turn"I'm so fortunate to live in a city with such an excellent Physicans.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shildkrot accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shildkrot frequently treats Malignant Neoplasm of Eye, Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear.
Dr. Shildkrot's office is located at 1300 Jefferson Park Ave Fl 2, Charlottesville, VA 22903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shildkrot speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shildkrot has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital