Dr. Rits has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yevgeniy Rits, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Rits completed a residency at William Beaumont Hospital. He currently practices at DMC Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rits is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State Univ Som, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rits?
Yes his Wonderful
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yevgeniy Rits, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rits' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rits accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rits frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease and Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM).
Dr. Rits' office is located at 311 Mack Ave Ste 64100, Detroit, MI 48201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rits speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
DMC Heart & Vascular
DMC Heart & Vascular311 Mack Ave Ste 64100, Detroit, MI 48201 Existing Patients: (313) 832-0650