Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Yekyung Kong, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Kong completed a residency at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. She currently practices at Kessler Professional Services, LLC and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kong is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Overlook Hospital (New Jersey), Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kong?
Very Professional and completely compassion
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kong frequently treats Gait Abnormality, Ataxia, and Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome.
Dr. Kong's office is located at 1199 Pleasant Valley Way, West Orange, NJ 07052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kong speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center