Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yehoshua Levine, MD is a cardiology specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Levine completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Arrhythmia Consultants PC and is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levine is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arrhythmia Consultants PC1211 Union Ave Ste 475, Memphis, TN 38104 Existing Patients: (901) 274-2643
Utmp - Endocrinology Olive Branch
Utmp - Endocrinology Olive Branch4250 Bethel Rd Fl 5, Olive Branch, MS 38654 Existing Patients: (901) 763-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levine frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 1211 Union Ave Ste 475, Memphis, TN 38104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist University Hospital