Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504.
Dr. Yazmin Odia, MD is a neurology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Odia completed a residency at Neurology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Md.. She currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Odia is board certified in Neurology.
- Clinical and Research Neuro-oncology, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md., Fellowship Hospital
- Neurology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Md., Residency Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Master Of Science In Clinical Research From Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Mn, Other Education — 2005
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute
Miami Cancer Institute8900 North Kendall Drive, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Odia?
Dr. Odia is an amazing and heartwarming Dr. She treated my mom with glioblastoma and as bad as the situation was, Dr. Odia was there every step of the way. If I needed her I would email and receive an immediate response either from her or an associate. Her team is great as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Odia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yazmin Odia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Odia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Odia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Odia frequently treats Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), Brain Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Odia's office is located at 8900 North Kendall Drive, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Odia speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Doctors Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute