Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Yauheni Solad, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Greenwich, CT. Dr. Solad completed a residency at Griffin Hospital. He currently practices at Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solad is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Griffin Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Griffin Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Belarusian State Medical University, Medical School — 2008
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Solad frequently treats Fever, Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Solad's office is located at 5 Perryridge Rd Ste G-1302, Greenwich, CT 06830. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Greenwich Hospital5 Perryridge Rd Ste G-1302, Greenwich, CT 06830 (203) 863-3095