Dr. Yauheni Solad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Solad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Yauheni Solad, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Greenwich, CT. Dr. Solad completed a residency at Griffin Hospital. He currently practices at Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solad is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Griffin Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Griffin Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Belarusian State Medical University, Medical School — 2008
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greenwich Hospital5 Perryridge Rd Ste G1302, Greenwich, CT 06830 Existing Patients: (203) 863-3095
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Solad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Solad frequently treats Fever, Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Solad's office is located at 5 Perryridge Rd Ste G1302, Greenwich, CT 06830. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.