Dr. Yaqoob Ali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ali's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Yaqoob Ali, MD is a hematology specialist in Rolla, MO. Dr. Ali completed a residency at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch. He currently practices at Mercy Clinic Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Lebanon. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Hematology.
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 2001
- King Edward Med Coll, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Internal Medicine
Mercy Clinic Rolla General Surgery1605 Martin Springs Dr Ste 150, Rolla, MO 65401 Existing Patients: (573) 458-6379
St Johns Clinic-rolla Pain Management1605 Martin Springs Dr Ste 330, Rolla, MO 65401 Existing Patients: (573) 458-6379
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
I have been seeing Dr Ali for several years following an extensive pulmonary embolism. I am very pleased with his professionalism and his willingness to explain and answer any questions. I would highly recommend him
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 1605 Martin Springs Dr Ste 150, Rolla, MO 65401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ali has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon
- Phelps Health