Dr. Chennu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yamini Chennu, MD is a neurology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Chennu completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University McV School Med. She currently practices at Tarrant Neurology Consultants and is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chennu is board certified in Neurology.
- Virginia Commonwealth Univ McV Schl Med., Fellowship Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University McV School Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Virginia Commonwealth University McV School Med, Internship Hospital — 1997
- First Tashkent State Medical Institute, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tarrant Neurology Consultants
Tarrant Neurology Consultants713 Grainger St, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 336-1181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chennu?
I saw Dr. Chennu from 2013 to 2018, at which time I moved too far away to continue seeing her. She always patiently answered my questions, of which I had plenty. We discussed different medications and she allowed me to make the final decision about which one to take. Her front office staff was always helpful and knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yamini Chennu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chennu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chennu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chennu frequently treats Epilepsy and Headache.
Dr. Chennu's office is located at 713 Grainger St, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chennu speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital