Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yale Wang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Wang completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wang is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Ridgeview Anesthesia Associates, PA
Ridgeview Medical Center500 S Maple St, Waconia, MN 55387 Existing Patients: (952) 442-7843
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wang frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wang speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Ridgeview Medical Center