Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Yale Solomon, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bay Shore, NY. Dr. Solomon completed a residency at Bronx Ee Infirm.
- Bronx Ee Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1956
- Cleveland Clin-Bunts Ed Ins, Residency Hospital — 1954
- Morrisania City Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1951
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1950
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 180 E Main St Ste 1, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Existing Patients: (631) 969-4280
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solomon?
He operated on me several times for Ptosis in the 70"s. I recommend him to everyone. I am not sure if he still does surgery, but he is phenominal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Solomon's office is located at 180 E Main St Ste 1, Bay Shore, NY 11706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solomon speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Solomon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.