Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Yair Rubinstein, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Cortlandt Manor, NY. Dr. Rubinstein completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Hudson Valley Center for Digestive Health and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubinstein is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital
- Meml Orthopedics, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubinstein?
I had an office visit yesterday with Dr Rubenstein. He repaired a very large rotator cuff tear and is a wonder surgeon. He is kind, compassionate, great personality and treats you with respect and a personal touch. Dr Rubenstein explains everything to you and spends as much time as needed. His expertise and knowledge leaves you at ease and his mannerism and personality keeps a comfortable setting . I would recommend Dr Rubenstein above and beyond many orthopedics that are practicing. If you want a Dr who knows what he is doing and also knows how to interact with patients Dr Rubenstein is the one. I am grateful he has helped me before, during and after surgery and thank him so much. RoseMary
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rubinstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rubinstein frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Rubinstein's office is located at 1978 CROMPOND RD, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital