Dr. Yahya Talieh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Talieh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Yahya Talieh, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. Talieh completed a residency at Children's Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at John Talieh MD and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Manteca. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Talieh is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Nevada At Reno, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- University Of Texas At Austin, Undergraduate School
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John Talieh MD
John Talieh Medical Corp.1401 Spanos Ct Ste 203, Modesto, CA 95355 Existing Patients: (209) 522-0600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talieh?
Dr. Talieh has cared for both my Dad and my Father-in-law. He is highly skilled and compassionate, a thoughtful communicator in trying circumstances. We recommend him very highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talieh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talieh frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease, Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft, and Aortic Valve Disease.
Dr. Talieh's office is located at 1401 Spanos Ct Ste 203, Modesto, CA 95355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Talieh speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Talieh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center