Dr. Qin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Xiusheng Qin, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lima, OH. Dr. Qin completed a residency at Greater Baltimore Mc. He currently practices at Lima Group Family Physicians and is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Greater Baltimore Mc, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Greater Baltimore Mc, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Henan Medical University, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qin?
Dr Qin is an amazing Doctor! He is always up to date on new research! He changed my treatment because of a new study that had just come out while I was in treatment!!! He's really on top of the medical literature. He is so kind and compassionate too. If you have cancer, you want to be under his care. We love doctor Qin!!!!! I feel so blessed to have him as my Onchologist. He's a true healer who always has a smile on his face and has a lot of passion for what he does.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Qin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Qin frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Qin's office is located at 1001 Bellefontaine Ave, Lima, OH 45804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Qin speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Japanese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- Reid Health
Lima Group Family Physicians
Broome Oncology LLC30 Harrison St Ste 100, Johnson City, NY 13790 (607) 763-6850