Dr. Pang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Xin Pang, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Pang completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pang is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin
- 1 98 E Broadway # 7fl, New York, NY 10002 Existing Patients: (212) 226-4848
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pang?
She’s the best dr ever She cares about your well being always caring for your health in every way possible
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Xin Pang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pang frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Iron Metabolism Disorders, and Canker Sore.
Dr. Pang's office is located at 98 E Broadway # 7fl, New York, NY 10002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pang speaks Cantonese, Chinese, and Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maimonides Medical Center